EBooks Instruction Manual
Step 1 – The eBook link from the bookshop
After you have purchased an eBook from ChristianBookshop.org you will receive an email titled: “Your eBook is ready for downloading”. In this email there is a link to your eBook.
When you click on this link your eBook will automatically download to your “Downloads” folder.
Most devices have a “Downloads” folder:
- Windows PC: Use File Explorer to go to the “Downloads” folder
- Apple Mac: Use Finder to go to the “Downloads” folder
- Android phones and tablets: Newer devices have a “Files” app which you can use to find the “Downloads” folder.
On other devices go to: Settings > Storage > Files, to find the “Downloads” folder.
- Apple iPhone and iPad: Go to the “Files” app where you will find the “Downloads” folder.
Step 2 – Copying the eBook to your Reader App
In the “Downloads” folder simply click on your eBook and it will open in the Reader App that is installed on your PC, Mac, smartphone, or tablet (either Android or Apple).
For Apple this is the “Apple Books” app which is pre-installed on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
If not, you can download it from the Apple Store.
If you don’t have a Reader App on your device, you need to install one:
- For Windows you can, for example, use the Adobe Digital Editions App.
- For Android you can also use the Adobe Digital Editions App, or others, such as “PocketBook” and “Bookari” which you can find in the Google Play Store.
If you have several reader apps on your device you can choose “Open in” when clicking on the eBook, which allows you to choose the Reader App of your choice.